Alibi 1080p Full-HD 23x Zoom 656' IR WDR Day/Night Outdoor PTZ Speed Dome IP Camera ALI-NP7012RT
Ultra-low-light technology enables the PTZ camera to see up to 656' in the dark
- 1920 x 1080 (1080p) -HD video resolution @ 30 fps
- 23x optical zoom and 16x digital zoom
- This camera features Advanced Infrared Technology, which includes:
- Smart IR reduces over-exposure of the IR LEDs at the center of the image
- Full Frame Illumination produces a wider illumination spread and reduces video noise, while reducing bandwidth consumption
- Ultra-low-light technology enables the camera see up to 656′ in the dark
- True day/night (ICR) captures sharp, detailed images day and night
- Enhanced imaging with True WDR and 3D-DNR
- Smart auto tracking detects and tracks progressively moving objects within the camera’s coverage area
- 360° continuous rotation and -20°~90° tilt
- IP66 weather rated
- ONVIF Profile S compliant and ONVIF Profile G approved
- Operates on 24 Vac or via high-PoE midspan injector
- Micro SD card slot supports up to 128GB micro SD cards (Memory card sold separately)
- Free Alibi Witness iOS/Android mobile app
This Alibi 1080p full-HD day/night network IP PTZ speed dome camera is ideal for surveillance of wide areas such as parking lots, casinos, school campuses, intersections and airports.
The speed dome PTZ camera is equipped with an IR corrective, DC-driven varifocal lens and a 1/1.9″ CMOS progressive scan image sensor that delivers sharp, detailed 1920x1080 (1080p) resolution full HD video at 30 frames per second (fps).
The Alibi IP PTZ camera offers enhanced imaging capabilities with 120db true wide dynamic range (WDR) to gain a clear view in extreme lighting conditions, along with 3D digital noise reduction (3D-DNR) to reduce video noise and produce a sharper image.
The outdoor PTZ camera enables you to pan, tilt and zoom in on activity both near and far. The camera features 360° continuous rotation and -20°~90° tilt. The camera offers a 23x optical zoom, 16x digital zoom and smart auto tracking for detecting and tracking progressively moving objects within the camera’s coverage area.
The PTZ camera features Advanced Infrared Technology, which includes Smart IR and Full Frame Illumination.
Smart IR reduces over-exposure of the IR LED at the center of the image without washing out the subject at close range.
Full Frame Illumination (FFI) delivers a wider illumination spread and offers several advantages over standard IR technology, including:
- Produces clearer, brighter images in low light and at night
- Delivers a wider illumination spread
- Unique rectangular IR LED design produces a uniformly illuminated image across the entire screen
- Reduces overexposure at the center of the image and eliminates hot spots
- Eliminates blooming from lights by reducing ambient light pollution
- Reduces video noise for a clearer nighttime image, along with reducing bandwidth consumption and video storage requirements
- Delivers 30% greater energy efficiency
The camera’s integrated IR array and ultra-low-light technology allows the camera to see up to 656' in the dark for effective nighttime surveillance. True day/night (ICR) captures sharp, detailed images day and night.
The Alibi outdoor IP PTZ camera has an operating range of -40°F - 149°F. The camera is IP66 weather rated for protection from particles such as dust and sand, as well as inclement weather, including rain and snow.
The camera is equipped with multiple inputs and outputs including: seven sensor inputs, two alarm outputs, one audio input, one audio output and one BNC video output.
The network PTZ security camera operates on 24 Vac or via a high-PoE midspan injector to meet the power needs of your application. The high-PoE midspan injector eliminates the need for an external power supply and provides the amount of power needed for high power drawing PTZ network cameras.
Additionally, the camera offers email notification of events, motion detection and privacy masking, along with H.264 video compression to reduce file size and maximize video streaming.
The speed dome camera comes with a 3-year warranty, 30-day money-back guarantee and free US-based technical support.
All Alibi purchases are protected by a 30-day money-back guarantee, unlimited US-based technical support, and our Alibi 3-Year Blanket Warranty.
What is an Alibi 3-Year Blanket Warranty?
Our Alibi 3-Year Blanket Warranty covers your entire purchase, with no asterisks and no exceptions! The warranty covers all Alibi camera and recorder hardware and components, and pre-installed hard drives. If you have an issue, we provide unlimited technical support – and manage all returns and exchanges directly, minimizing unnecessary down-time.
What’s Covered by the Warranty?
- DVRS: physical recorders, components, fans, and pre-installed hard drives
- Cameras: imagers, components, built-in IR illuminators, and housings
- PTZ Cameras: imagers, components, pan/tilt motors, and housings
- All Technologies: analog, HD-TVI, and IP
Learn more about the Alibi 3-Year Blanket Warranty
- (1) Alibi 1080p full HD 656' IR network IP outdoor PTZ camera
- (1) High-PoE midspan injector
- (1) Mounting template
- (1) Set mounting hardware
- (1) CD ROM (User’s guide and installation tools)
- (1) Quickstart guide
Note: Mounting bracket sold separately.
Note: This product is supported by the following browsers: Safari, Firefox, and Explorer
Key Features and Capabilities
Megapixel Resolution – Cover more area and see more detail. Megapixel cameras can cover a larger area without compromising image quality. Megapixel resolution cameras deliver high-definition images with much greater detail. They are ideal where a greater level of detail is needed, such as for facial and license plate identification.
Auto Tracking – Detect and track activity. The camera’s smart auto tracking feature detects and tracks progressively moving objects within the camera’s coverage area.
Smart IR – Capture clear, sharp images in low light. The camera’s Smart IR (smart infrared) feature automatically adjusts the infrared light required in a scene as the subject moves closer to or further away from the camera, resulting in optimal brightness and a sharp, clear image that’s neither washed out or too dark.
Full Frame Illumination – Illuminates more area. Full Frame Illumination (FFI) delivers a wider IR illumination spread and produces a brighter, clearer picture in low light and at night – without hot spots. FFI reduces video noise, for a clearer image, along with reducing bandwidth consumption and video storage requirements.
3D Digital Noise Reduction (3D-DNR) – Get exceptional video image quality with less noise. 3D-DNR incorporates frame-to-frame noise reduction with spatial noise reduction to produce clear video images with less noise, in low light conditions. Noise reduction is critical for video because noise affects image quality. Cameras with 3D-DNR produce sharper, more accurate video images.
True Day/Night (ICR) – Capture clear images day and night. Our day/night cameras with true day/night (ICR) deliver a sharp image in low light and nighttime conditions. An IR cut filter blocks out infrared light to produce true-to-life color images during the daytime. In low light conditions and at night, the filter is removed, letting infrared light pass through to provide crisp, well-defined black and white images.
Camera Motion Detection – Get a visual alert. This feature provides a visual indicator on the monitoring screen when motion is detected within the camera's field of view, so that an operator is quickly alerted when activity is detected.
Privacy Zone Masking – Keep desired areas private. Set zones for select areas within the camera’s field of view that need to be excluded when viewing and recording video. These areas are overlaid with a privacy mask so that video of the specified zones cannot be viewed or recorded.